Tuesday, 6 June 2017
Slef Inspired
I wanna Be
I want to be that lady who strive for success like a spinster who's desperate for marriage.
I want to be that lady who strive for a Good name like a barren woman earnestly desired to bear her own child.
I want to be that lady caught by love like a fish caught by a hook unexpectedly.
I want to be that lady self inspired and others motivated by her dreams and passion for success.
I want to be that lady who's not conformed to the trendy means of fun rather whose fun gathers
I want to be that lady sitting by the sea shore next to him whose love is pure and real.
I want to be that lady he'll be scared of letting go and afraid of losing.
I want to be that lady Inspired by Self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment