Wednesday, 7 June 2017


Why Ladies (Not Girls) Who Has Approached 25 and Above Won’t Date ‘Just’ Any Guy.

Generally, everyone is selective in regards to choice, no one takes just anything for satisfaction rather we all have our choose. Ladies are one set of humans with high rate of selection, their scale of preference moves from low to high the more they advance in life. In relationship matters, most ladies are very careful in their choose little wonder some wouldn’t mind staying a spinster till they meet the man of their choose. Now here is why ladies who are above 25 won’t date just any guy that comes their way...(I had chosen to use ladies instead girls just for maturity reasons)

Here is one major reason Ladies won’t date just any Guy.
A Lady who has advanced age wise (25 upward) would surely have had a taste of platonic relationship either serious or unserious type. As she advances from one relationship stage to the other, her preference changes likewise. Discussing with a friend of mine this evening, she told me she wasn’t sure of the guy she’s trying to put up with. Curiously I listened to her reason of which she said “the guy doesn’t seem like one planning anything futuristic’ I.e, she’s already advanced in age and experience, serving her father land now, by that, she’s supposed to be in a relationship with a mature guy not a ‘wizkid’ kind of guy. Wow! I quickly agreed with her. I had thought I was the only one thinking towards that direction. My looks could be so deceiving yet I know my age is advancing more than my looks. As a lady, I could be jovial and friendly with guys but when it comes to heart matters, I’m extremely careful. Ladies starts planning a large percent of their lifetime once they’ve approached or past 25. Most ladies plan their next five to 10years when it dawns on them that they’ve reached their middle twenties. Contained in such plans is the kind of man they want in their life. Far from the material things, they highlight the basic physic and mental being they want to spend life with. So when been approached by guy(s) they secretly undergo a cross examination of the guy without his knowledge and hence, might either retract their steps or press further.

Ladies (not girls) won’t date just any Guy because she’s a lady and expects her partner to be a man not a boy. So, when a guy approaches me, I first look at his face to ascertain his age or maturity (though not reliable), then I take time to listen to his conversation and know if he’s one making any plans to settle down within the next 5years or so. If his words doesn’t contain any of such, then I’ll tell him we should better keep the relationship at the friendship stage. It’s pointless still going out with a guy who’s not making any plans of becoming a man any time soon. That’s why most ladies who have approached the age of 25 or above don’t date just any Guy.

Self Inspired Lady, Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment